Thursday, March 29, 2012

Forms...the power of knots... Modele si forme...

Two years ago I was studying forms through knots combinations.... I haven't used yet.... I am very interested to create-reproduce ANY form and volume  through my technique of knotting....My challenge  now is to make FLAT beads! The patterns and combinations of shape and color of beads can be ..infinite ...but the form remain the same...so flat beads it will make interesting task! Smooth and irregular shape ! I love it! I take the bet...with myself!

Multe din motivele create acum doi ani, inca asteapta sa fie folosite cumva intro compozitie inreresanta!
Provocarea actuala este sa creez, cu ajutorul tehnicii cu noduri, margele flate!

I am still working on more motives for my project....
samples of new forms

shapes on red and gold like threads

accepted  forms 



flower -two tone 
Cautarile pentru formele potrivite...continua!

1 comment:

  1. These are so beautiful. I love your blog. Thank you for your kind words as well.
    Nicole/Beadwrgith

    ReplyDelete